Saturday 14 September 2013

Embrace Art

I'm artistic can't deny it
The more I suppress
The less I can hide it
These colours seep right through me
While I weep
The tears of expression
Bleed into space
And the universe can hear my cry
For eternity


A king without nation
A poet without pen
Da Vinci without his hands
Is unimaginable torture to men
So without these words I find
That I'm so lost so
Misunderstood


So empty yet filled to the rim
And this art is my pen
My life is the ink from which I rely on
To soak the pages with reality and fantasy
But once in a while the truth is portrayed
Through the tear drops that bleed
Into the page
And ripple through the ink of life
To illustrate this pain and strife.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any feedback? Anything that you liked? Please let me know in the comment box below.