Saturday 27 June 2015

Paint The Melody

Paint The Melody

Dip the bristles into the ink
And let’s gently touch the moon outside 
Clouds will gather to watch true love
As the brush makes strokes across the sky

Each vision it takes us higher
Beyond the walls of limitation
The canvas my desire
The colours form imagination

With each touch I'm blessed
As the landscape leaves my mind
The image of my subtle thoughts
Inspired by the Most Sublime

It's artistry at its finest
These tools I use to portray my thoughts
These words my paint, my tongue the pallet
Poetry is its final form

I sign each piece with a smile
And hope the reader looks back in peace
My delicate words will stand alone
It’s to you, I leave the melody




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any feedback? Anything that you liked? Please let me know in the comment box below.