Saturday 23 January 2016

The Velvet Sea

The Velvet Sea


I draw back the curtains
see a world I don't recognise
Ruled by nations
With no authority
I pack my bags
put the mast into position
and sail away into the velvet sea
My face battered by the wind
the current controls me
but I stay strong
on this velvet sea
Sail into the sunset 
beyond the speed of light
darkness is behind me
Where I'm heading there's no night
Or day, just glistening stars 
in the distance
my body, my temple
protected from your influence
There is no vibration that can soothe me
I'm a rebel, sailing on this velvet sea
My flag is pirate
My thoughts are higher
My words push against the current
Of sin and desire
I elevate beyond the clouds
And into space
My words take me to the source
Of my disgrace
But I won't be caught up by the lord of the rings
instead I'll sail right beyond his army of kings
Into machine city
Watch fear fade as I take pity
On my enemies
Turn the switch off
And watch them all rest in peace
Reset the matrix 
Set humanity free
Then sail on my ship back on the velvet sea







No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any feedback? Anything that you liked? Please let me know in the comment box below.