Monday 15 July 2013

小林

Kobayashi 


He created us in pairs
To find comfort in each other
To look past our imperfections
So that we may love one another

You are my garment
You protect me from the cold
When I shiver from the wind
Your hand is always there to hold

And although you may not believe
In God, who created we
The beauty of your soul
Shimmers brighter than the sea

For your beauty is reason enough
For me to believe in the One
The sparkle in your eyes
From the land of the rising sun

His beauty and his mercy
All shine to me through you
And that is why my heart is full
Of peace when I'm with you

For you are my garment. 
You cover me from up above
You wrap me so gently in the smallest of forests
In his mercy and his love. 







“It is He who created you from a single soul, And made its mate of like nature in order that you might dwell with her in love....” (7:189)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any feedback? Anything that you liked? Please let me know in the comment box below.