Friday 4 October 2013

0123

0123


It goes from zero to one to two to three
The digital code sent from above
A direct message for me to decipher 
Sent with blessings and love

The critical connection
Between me and He
Is evidential in this spiritual dream
But you gotta open your eyes
Before you visualise 
True elevation 

My soul’s in a purgatorial state
Cleaning the filth to make a new slate
For his message to be written
On the flesh of my heart
And deep inside the wound 
The process starts

Healing 
Self believing 

Heavenly sent words for the masses
But the media is full of opinionated bastards
Who criticize the words of the Educator 

The king of all the worlds 
The facilitator

The most beneficial and trustworthy
The innovator

The most kind and caring
The protector

The most understanding
Not a rejecter

Unlike my heart in this anger
This feeling of need 
Is amplified by 
This hunger and greed

Man I'm thirsty
For a sip of eternity
To quench this heat
Inside the cold streets

For the ground shakes beneath
But still no one believes 
And that’s why I'm here to 
Take these words to the preachers
To take these words to the streets
To take these words to the schools
To take these words to the government
To take these words to the fools
To take these words to my ego
And let it soak in purgatory
While I expiate these sins
From these eyes within me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any feedback? Anything that you liked? Please let me know in the comment box below.