Sunday 4 May 2014

The Opening

The Opening


You took the time 
To create these eyes
So I could see this
World around me

You took the time to weave 
My hair
So it flows in the wind
That you embrace me with

You took the time 
To create this smile
So I could laugh
And be a mercy to mankind

You took the time
To breathe ever flowing life
Into these little 
Lungs of mine

Out of all the souls in existence
You took the time 
To make mine

I have never felt
Such love and appreciation
For the One who created
This little heart of mine

Because while the world
Abandoned me
You took the time 
To embrace me quietly

ar-Rahmân
ar-Rahîm
Take my hand
And lead me back home
To the Promised Land

Where you took the time
The care, love and devotion
To create this soul of mine

I owe this life
To the Most Sublime
Allah and the 99
Names for the Most High

The Lord of the Worlds
The only One worthy of worship
Ya-Rabb
I seek your companionship

To be close to You
Is all I need
To find immortal life
And be ever free.




Bismillaah ar-Rahman ar-Raheem

Al hamdu lillaahi rabbil ‘alameen

Ar-Rahman ar-Raheem Maaliki yaumid Deen

Iyyaaka na’abudu wa iyyaaka nasta’een

Ihdinas siraatal mustaqeem

Siraatal ladheena an ‘amta’ alaihim

Ghairil maghduubi’ alaihim waladaaleen

Aameen



In the name of Allah, the infinitely Compassionate and Merciful.
Praise be to Allah, Lord of all the worlds.

The Compassionate, the Merciful. Ruler on the Day of Reckoning.

You alone do we worship, and You alone do we ask for help.

Guide us on the straight path,
the path of those who have received your grace;
not the path of those who have brought down wrath, nor of those who wander astray.


Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any feedback? Anything that you liked? Please let me know in the comment box below.