Monday 16 November 2015

Ave Unum Deus

Ave Unum Deus XCIX



Tear away the blinds
Remove all the dust
Banish my desire
Grapple down my lust
Throw away the drugs
Let my eyes see clearly
The love that surrounds me oh so dearly

No fear in me
Except for the most High
I dare to breath
As I swim onto the coast side
My hands grab the rocks I’m free
As I move away from the punishing sea

No more triangles
They can’t triangulate me
Hide my digitals
And pray to God to save me

So keep your eye shut
Take your vision off me
I keep my mind shut
To all that you've caused me

I can breathe now
Oh I can breathe
My Lord has cured me
Of all of this disease

But I should never boast
About how I came to ease
So instead I just pray
On my knees

Like Lord forgive me! 

For all that I've done
And may there be blessings
In all I've achieved

May my efforts be never in vain
And may my tongue speak only Your name

So if I've only got 99 words left
Let them be all about You
And if you grant me another 92
I’ll give my Salaam to the Prophet too

Peace be upon you.
And your crew
For all they have taught me
We’re brothers in faith
So when we meet please adore me
But until then I’ll adore your memory
And when my time comes I hope you remember me
An intercede if I fall short
But I’ll try my best in this ball court
And shoot to make points in the stars
For those who believe, Heaven is ours.

But let’s stop right there for now
I wish I could continue
But I’ll wait until I'm given another 92.
Patience.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any feedback? Anything that you liked? Please let me know in the comment box below.