Friday 16 August 2013

The Prologue


The Prologue


I guess I need this space in time
To ventilate what’s on my mind
And flush out all negativity
To produce a better freer me,
Who does not need the shackles of society
To control the way I choose to be
So fuck the haters and control freaks
For trying to kill the boy in me
Poetry is a part of me
So eat these words and swallow seeds
Of wisdom, bliss, eternity
Let the words fill your cerebrum
Take these metaphors to the eyes and while you read them
Appreciate that art is pain
And in my pain these words find life again.
So let the pain breathe through the spirit of me
And let these words be
My heart’s final symphony.
Long awaited, much diverted, totally avoided, blessing and a curse.
These words will be the saviour of me
So I’ll give them all to you before I ride the hearse.
Destiny: Eternity.
Wait for me my beloved queen.

This is dedicated to life…for giving me so much to write about.
So look forward to the tale that I spin in verse.
And give credit to the Lord for directing this curse.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any feedback? Anything that you liked? Please let me know in the comment box below.