Wednesday 21 August 2013

The Wolf

Talking to the moon
Asking why I haven’t won yet
But the answer still remains
Unclear unlike the night sky
The mystical moon
Gleaming from the ether
The answer lies in the cracks
Of his withered face
One day she will realise
That she lost out on all from up above
But he remains completely still
Unfazed by this requiem of love
So as I question his authority
His magnetic pull
Withdraws me
Into silent yet deadly reverie
I gasp while the wolf within me breaks free
And hunts down the sun at every dusk
To devour it before he rises from his slumber
And has dominion over the night sky
Until the flaming star rises again.
And the beast is no more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any feedback? Anything that you liked? Please let me know in the comment box below.