Sunday 9 February 2014

My Life

My Life

My life is governed by my emotions
Each moment filled with true devotion

The symmetry between love and pain
Coming together like waves in the ocean

Nights in Rome
The choir sings
The Colosseum bears
Blood and hymns

Constantinople the queen of cities
Brought memories of love and unity

But I sail alone now in this ship of mine
Against the winds of time
Towards the worlds end
If the world was flat I'd hit the end of the line
But it's not so I'll go right round again


Return to solace
Return to peace
Reset the compass
Return to the east

Dock the ship at the rising sun
Then dive into solitude
And seek The One.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any feedback? Anything that you liked? Please let me know in the comment box below.