Friday 14 February 2014

Your Love

Your Love


You spoke to me in only words
My heart and mind would understand
I longed for a helping hand
The warmth the sea feels when embraced by the sand

But Your night has always embraced me quietly
The stars have guided me back to my home
Your trees breathe life into my small lungs
Every morning I am awoken by the light of Your sun

The faces I see
Each day I believe
Brings me closer to You
Through the words that I seek
Your Beloved Prophets
Peace be upon them
Helped spread Your message of love and peace

And as I close my eyes
I only see
A life without the ego in me
Your words bring me hope and I quote a few from thee
“….Whoever follows my guidance shall neither go astray or fall into distress or misery”

Surah Twenty verse One Hundred and Twenty Three.
20:123






“Those who believe and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah: Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest. (As for) those who believe and do good, a good final state shall be theirs and a beautiful place of (final) return.” (13:28-29)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any feedback? Anything that you liked? Please let me know in the comment box below.