Saturday 19 April 2014

Celestial Banquet

Celestial Banquet


As I float in space
I'm surrounded by
Many moons that orbit
My soul
Each moon moves round
And round and round
I wonder what I did to deserve this

A gift of elegance
This celestial banquet
My thirst quenched
By rivers of honey and milk

A young man dressed in all white approaches
Greets me with blessings and embraces my hand
He takes me away beyond the banquet
To a world in which there is no moon
There is no sun

But light is abundant
The shade of the moon
Replaced with a shade of compassion
The musk that fills the atmosphere here
Is sweeter than any one can imagine

And so this angel of death
Shows me to my home
The eternal abode
I had longed for
"Friend of God!
Please enter your home
And therein you will stay
Beyond time and space"


InshAllah





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any feedback? Anything that you liked? Please let me know in the comment box below.