Sunday 6 April 2014

雨の匂い (English)

The Smell of Rain



I love the way it smells
Before the rain falls from the sky
The birds that circle start to cry
The hands on my watch speed fast through time
In a blink of an eye, my future’s here. 

I try my best to cherish each moment
The songs birds’ song grows fond in my heart
But with ease comes hardship so before the storm
We spend a lot of time enjoying life from the start

But I’ll wait to ride this storm of life
And if I’m patient the future will shine brighter
The blue sky sparkles just like your face
And we cherish each moment, embraced.

Those moments will definitely come in life
So that’s why I love the smell of the rain
They say when it rains the ground around us hardens
In a blink of an eye, my future’s here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any feedback? Anything that you liked? Please let me know in the comment box below.