Monday 14 April 2014

TB: Dealing With Schizophrenia


Dealing With Schizophrenia



A part of me sometimes feels
As if there was a part of me missing
And the other part sometimes feels
To cry while my heart is reminiscing
And a part of me feels no emotion
For loneliness and despair
And the other part of me feels so different
As if the first part wasn't there
While a part of me leaves one eye open
The other part prefers one closed
And when a part of me can't take the pressure
The other part seems to know
A part of me is my own best friend
While the other part longs for love
These two parts make me so whole
They go together like turtle doves
And without one part I'd feel as if
I'd faded away silently
Because without two parts I feel as if
There's nobody left but me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any feedback? Anything that you liked? Please let me know in the comment box below.