Monday 14 April 2014

TB: Sepia Tone

ThrowBack: Sepia Tone



Throwback poems are poems that I have written many years ago that I feel need a place somewhere in the ether. 



I sit and watch in silence as the whole world shakes
The sky cracks open and the sun no longer shines
Rivers flow with fire, trees turn to dust
And the wind blows the devils thoughts into your mind

A single red leaf flutters through the sky
And the rain burns away the many sins of men
The clouds draw in close, as lightening tears the moon
The angel of death’s coming but they don’t know when

As the people of the world start to panic and run
I sit there with a smile, my pad and my pen
Watching the world crumble in sepia tone
As I hear the voice whisper “It’s the end, the end”

The end…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any feedback? Anything that you liked? Please let me know in the comment box below.